Monday, June 13, 2011

Motorcycle Memories

The time finally came in deciding to sell our motorcycle. In combination with living in a city and having a baby, we just weren't using the bike like we used to while living in a more rural area and before having Allie. 
So thanks to Cycle Trader, our bike found a new home.



I started thinking of all the great memories we had with that bike. Some of my favorite memories are:

Driving behind Jesse on the trip back from buying the bike in Stillwater, OK. We were about 15 miles from our house in Enid and he runs out of gas, ha!!


One of the first pics with his new bike


Getting my first motorcycle helmet and jacket
\
Weekend day rides with friends in Kingsville, TX. We would stop and eat at Baffin Bay Cafe. I sure do miss their jalapeno poppers and after dinner mints!


Watching my little brother take his first ever motorcycle ride on the bike

I really also miss the excitement of being on the bike, lets just say I'm a tiny bit of an thrill seeker.


It was a great bike and we'll miss it but I'm sure we will buy a bigger, more powerful one in the future and share great new memories on that bike!

Till Next Time!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment