Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Gift Idea....for next year

I'm a little late with posting this gift idea so I guess it can be an idea for next year. 
I got the idea from a friend's pin on Pinterest and modified it into a beach themed gift. 


On purpose or not, I'll never admit, ha... but the lines of the poems are not perfectly pasted straight onto the paper. Makes it a little "child-like" and thanks to friends I was able to get help making a footprint in the sand of Allie's foot. We were unable to get both, haha. 

Hope you like it!

Till Next Time!

Laura

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, what a cute idea! My kids are too old for a 1st Father's Day type thing, but I think it's cute at any age. Thanks for sharing!

    And thanks for stopping by from the blog hop. I'm following back...nice to meet you! :)

    ReplyDelete