Monday, June 6, 2011

Painting Inspirations

One of my hobbies is painting, its very relaxing and good for my ADD brain, ha! I took classes in high school and would have loved to have continued in college but never had the time. I love painting with acrylic and watercolor paints. I especially love painting landscapes and flowers. Here are a few inspirations I found today right in my backyard! 

(Note I did not plant these, I am a terrible gardener!) 






So when I have time, I will have to paint one of these flowers and post it! 

Till Next Time,

Laura 

2 comments:

  1. ooh what pretty flowers!!

    btw, I have a blog too...check it out! :)

    http://lindsey-volleyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got gardenias! I'm jealous!! :) I love to paint, too...I just never have the time. *le sigh*

    ReplyDelete