Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Military Fill-In 6-24-11




1. Are you a different person than you were five years ago? submitted by Sisterly Thoughts
I feel that Im a little bit different than I was five years ago. Five years ago, I wasn't married, was teaching figure skating at 3 different rinks,was still in college and was saving money by living at home. I would say now that Im living on my own, am married and have a baby, I am much more outgoing and independent than I used to be. I've really grown up alot thanks to the military lifestyle, ha. 
2. If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you take with you as your partner and why? submitted by Thoughts from a Poekitten
I would take my husband. Most of the time we are a pretty good team. He's more of the problem solver of situations. I'm more creative and we are both pretty athletic. I think we could kick some booty!
3. Does Facebook or Twitter actually bring more stress or good in to your life? submitted byJust an Arizona Girl
I think its been good in my life. I've loved reconnecting with old friends and meeting new friends. Facebook has been a great way to keep in touch with friends we've made during my husband's flight training. (Each stage of his training we've had to move to a different base in a different state). 
4. June is National Soul Food Month- what’s your soul food? submitted by NH Girl Displace
I love pizza, biscuits and gravy and chicken and dumplings :-)
5.  If you could live in any other era than the current, which one would it be & why? submitted by Sugar in My Grits 
I love the fashion and hair from the 30s and 40s so it would be fun to live back then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment