Friday, May 27, 2011

Just a Few Things about Me

Welcome to my blog! Here are just a few little things about my life that I thought I'd share

  • I'm a Navy Brat! My dad was an E-2 pilot so we moved around a few times, living in places like Monterey Ca, Virginia Beach then the D.C. area. This is why when people ask me where I grew up my first thought is "umm....where do I start?" 
  • I graduated from the University of Maryland with a degree in Kinesiology, GO TERPS! 
  • I went back to school in 2007 to get a Master's in Education from Grand Canyon University.
  • I was a figure skater, I trained for 16 years until my back just couldn't take it anymore. And yes, The Cutting Edge "toe-pick" movie is my favorite movie.
  • I met my husband while teaching figure skating at the Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD. My husband would want me to make sure I say that he was NOT taking these lessons, ha! We started out as friends then got married two days after he graduated in 2007.
Getting his wings!



  •  I have many passions which are being a mom, teaching, fitness and health. Ive worked as a professional skating coach, personal trainer and teacher and loved every bit of it. 



Love these kids!


  • Continuing with my lifestyle from my childhood...now being a Navy wife, we move alot! Ive actually lived five different places in four years!! And most I didn't even know existed, uhh like Enid and Kingsville!






  • We welcomed a beautiful baby girl in January 2011.

Zoo Trip

Easter

Heidi, 2009



























  •  We own two beautiful dogs, Heidi and Coco, who love to get into trouble and cuddle. For example, Heidi knows when the pantry is open and eat all the bread. Oh and dont dare leave frozen meat on the counter!
Coco, 2009

 These few things play a major role in my life and pretty much what my life revolves around; my husband, my child, my pets, moving and teaching/health and fitness. There's definitely much more that I could share so I guess you'll have to keep reading future posts to find out!

Till Next Time!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment